- Cochrane Reviews. Abstracts of Cochrane Reviews which identify and review the best evidence on the effects of healthcare and include reviews of treatments for Guillain-Barré syndrome.
- Cochrane Neuromuscular Disease Group.
- Bio-Products Laboratory. UK DoH-owned producer of plasma. A not-for profit unit of the National Blood Authority.
- Association of British Neurologists.
- GPnotebook. A comprehensive on-line resource for doctors.
- PubMed. PubMed is the National Library of Medicine's search service that provides access to over 11 million citations in MEDLINE, PreMEDLINE, and other related databases, with links to participating online journals.
- Emedicine Inc. Fact sheet for emergency room physicians.
- Neuromuscular Disease Center, Washington University School of Medicine. Diagnostic criteria.
- Neurosciences on the Internet. A searchable and browsable index of neuroscience resources.
- The American Academy of Neurology. A professional body providing information on all aspects of neurology.
- An Algorithm for the Evaluation of Peripheral Neuropathy by Ann Noelle Poncelet MD, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California.
- Physiobase. With offices in Sydney and London, Physiobase is a comprehensive on-line resource for physiotherapists.
- Neuropathology - an Illustrated Interactive Course for Medical Students and Residents by Dimitri P Agamanolis MD, Neuropathologist, Professor of Pathology Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine, Director of Anatomical Pathology Children's Hospital Medical Center of Akron.
| © 2011 GBS Support Group Registered Charity 327314 & SC039900